SahajEnglish – Best spoken English institute online : Terms and Conditions
SahajEnglish welcomes and congratulate you. We thank you for your fruitful association with best spoken English institute online. Anyone using the SahajEnglish website or services provided by SahajEnglish must comply to the following terms of usage.
Validity of the courses
Major courses provided by SahajEnglish and their validity are given below:
|Course||Validity from Date of Commencement|
|Elementary||1 calendar month|
|Intermediate||2 calendar months|
|Standard||3 calendar months|
|Interview Preparation||1 calendar month|
The validity is counted from the date of commencement of the course.
Extension of validity
- Extension of validity would be entertained in only following circumstances:
- Unavailability of the assigned trainer for some reasons.
- SahajEnglish would take some time to change the trainer if requested by you and accepted by SahajEnglish.
- Any medical conditions faced by the student in which case medical certificate must be presented while requesting for extension.
- No extension would be provided in whatsoever circumstances other than mentioned above. The course would expire and SahajEnglish would have no liability of the same.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
If you quit within allowable 5 calendar days of the commencement of the course, SahajEnglish would deduct INR 750/- towards administrative expenses and refund the rest of your money within 7 calendar days of approval. No cancellation and/or refund would be allowed beyond 5 calendar days of the commencement of the course in whatsoever circumstances. Student must complete the classes within its validity period or the course(s) would expire.
The course is available exclusively for the individual it is registered for. It cannot be transferred to any other individual in any circumstances.
You may use the website and its offerings only for lawful purposes. You must adhere to all laws, rule and regulations of use of services. The terms and condition also implicitly contains IT/ITES usage laws of the land (Republic of India).
You agree that you will not in any way:
- Interfere or disrupt the normal flow of communication which may affect the ability of others to access or use the website and its services.
- Claim a relationship with or to speak for any individual, business, association, institution, or other organization for which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Services.
You also agree that:
- You would treat the trainers and other staffs of SahajEnglish with respect and would not use obscene or abusive language in any circumstances whatsoever.
- You would not discuss any personal issues or any other issues other than related to the course with the trainers or staffs of SahajEnglish.
- You would not threaten, misbehave or demonstrate any unprofessional behavior to the trainers or staffs of SahajEnglish.
If you are found breaking any of the above rules or found to have misbehaved in any way with any staffs of SahajEnglish including trainers, you would be liable of immediate termination of you subscription without any refund.
Use of information submitted
We respect the privacy of the information you submit. However SahajEnglish.com is free to use the information you submit* to make the improvement in SahajEnglish.com website and its associated websites and their services.
* Comments, information, ideas, concepts, review, techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to SahajEnglish.com including, without limitation, responses to questionnaires or through postings to the SahajEnglish.com website.
By using SahajEnglish.com you agree to allow SahajEnglish.com to send you electronic and postal communications related to its services, courses and/or other offerings including but not limited to featured content.
Limitations of use
You must be a minimum of 18 years of age to use services of SahajEnglish.com. While individual less than 18 years of age can also use SahajEnglish.com services but the consent of the parents is a must.
Right to terminate
We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your use of our service, without notice, for any or no reason whatsoever.
Some of the links on SahajEnglish.com website may lead you to other websites or some other websites may have links to SahajEnglish.com. These websites are not affiliated to SahajEnglish.com or not controlled by SahajEnglish.com. SahajEnglish.com is not responsible for content or privacy policies of these websites.
Modifications to the service
SahajEnglish.com reserve the right to make changes to features, pricing or any other parts of the content and services at any time with or without your notice. The latest terms and condition would continue to apply to the modified content and services.